QA Automation Engineer
Our client has an immediate opening for a QA Automation Engineer in the Phoenix, AZ area.
QA Automation Engineert
- MUST be willing to work 3rd shift- 4x10 7pm-6am (5x8 shift can be accommodated)* This position will be a key member of the NOC, responsible for monitoring and acting on alerts and trouble tickets.
Responsibilities span the full range of IT Operations Bridge core functions (Network, Telecom, Platform). This position has a specific focus on Platform, working with servers and workstations both virtual and physical during 3rd shift.
Maintain configuration and integrity of computer operating systems and related software. Implements operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
Maximize availability of critical systems and components through advanced performance/availability monitoring and reporting, troubleshooting and timely resolution of incidents. Quickly identify and analyze events from monitoring system. Work independently while providing clear, documented activities to include customer or technical issues. Troubleshoot, evaluate, track, and manage problems and recommend the best solutions while escalating to higher tiers according to Ops Bridge procedures. Facilitate and coordinate the flow of communications between the NOC and Engineering, as well as external vendors and third party partners.
- MUST be willing to work 3rd shift- 4x10 7pm-6am (5x8 shift can be accommodated); 3 –5 years IT work experience working in multiple windows system environments; Experience with Managed Services, IT Integration and/or Consulting experience a plus; Help Desk experience as well as end user knowledge transfer experience is required.
4+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator • ITIL certified and/or experience with call tracking /ticket management systems a plus.
Help Desk Institute (HDI) affiliation a plus ; Certification(s) in functional expertise areas such as: MCSA, MSCE, MCITP, VCP, VCA, CCNA, CCNP, Avaya
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities; Proficient in event/incident management and root cause analysis skills; Understanding of enterprise server platforms, network, voice systems, security protocols and technologies; Ability to implement application, system upgrades, and routine maintenance; Strong understanding and working experience with physical and virtual environments (VMWare); Troubleshoot, evaluate, track, and manage network/systems problems.
Strong knowledge with Linux/Unix system, troubleshooting and configuration; Monitoring tools: Solarwinds, HP Business Availability Center (BAC), HP Operations Manager, HP Sitescope, Dynatrace, RUM, VSphere
For immediate consideration please send your resume to:
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.