Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
The marketer is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with referral sources who will recommend the agency to potential clients. The marketer will call on these representatives regularly to encourage referrals as well as update them on any clients sent to the agency. The marketer will understand all programs in place such as DementiaWise®, Transitions of Care, etc. and use these to differentiate the agency in the marketplace. In addition, the marketer may do some direct consumer sales. The ultimate goal for the marketer is to continuously increase business.
1. Compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria
2. Eighteen years of age or older, with U.S. citizenship and/or equivalent employment eligibility authorization
3. At least three years’ experience in sales and/or marketing capacities. Marketing experience in a healthcare setting strongly recommended.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with referral sources, clients, clients’ families, co-workers and all supervisors.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
6. Ability to give presentations to large groups of people as well as one on one.
7. Knowledge of social media, SEO, etc. strongly considered.
8. High school diploma - Associate or Bachelor degree strongly recommended
9. Ability to perform multiple tasks under strict deadlines
1. Develop, establish and maintain relationships with major referral sources, (e.g., hospitals, assisted living facilities, rehab centers, hospice and other health care provider professionals).
2. Provide referral sources with information about ComForCare in a manner that will encourage referrals.
3. Conduct research on new and untapped referral sources.
4. With the agency owner, develop and implement sales strategies that will increase business.
5. Work closely with scheduler and recruiter to identify and/or recruit caregivers who are qualified to serve the clients’ needs based on the referral source type.
6. Conduct sofa visits to educate potential clients and families on home care services in a way that will encourage new client sign on.
7. Inform hospital or other facility personnel in a timely manner as to the status of any referral received.
8. Conduct large group and one-on-one presentations on various topics as necessary. These presentations may be directed to referral sources or direct consumers.
Revised: November 2015
9. Promote agency-specific programs such as DementiaWise, Joyful Memories and
Transitions of Care.
10. Order marketing material as necessary with approval from agency owner.
11. Weekly meeting with the owner to discuss sales progress and upcoming marketing
meetings for all referral sources.
12. Meet sales goals on a weekly and monthly basis.
13. Other duties as assigned.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIS):
1. Responsible for at least 35 visits to potential referral sources on a weekly basis.
2. Conduct at least one in-service each month to a referral source or the public.
3. Bring in at least eight referrals monthly.
4. Develop a weekly plan and submit and discuss with the owner every Monday morning.
5. Maintain a conversion rate of 85 percent on sofa visits.
6. Track all referrals and follow up as necessary. Discuss weekly with the owner.
7. Within one day of getting a referral, follow up with referral source on the status of clients.
8. Meet at least two new referral sources weekly.
9. Enter notes into HealthManager5 weekly.
Job Type: Full-time