Salaries are determined based on experience and interview (10-17)
Monthly and Quarterly ly BONUS based on performance
Job Description: Our growing pharmacy is in need of experienced Certified Pharmacy Technicians. Applicant must be 18 years of age and passed the PTCB certification test.
Pharmacy Technician Job OverviewThe pharmacy technician will assist the pharmacist in the areas of prescription filling, prescription distribution and clerical activities while under the pharmacist’s supervision at all times. This position should increase guest confidence and loyalty to the pharmacy by providing consistent operating conditions, courteous and prompt service, and a friendly atmosphere. This role will accurately and courteously express pharmacy policies and procedures to the guests when appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of prescriptions including entering patient information (demographics, drug allergies and pharmaceutical history) and prescription orders into the computer for processing.
- Assist pharmacist in filling prescriptions by pulling stock, pouring, counting, restocking, packaging, labeling and pricing the prescription.
- Provide first class guest service by greeting guests as they enter the pharmacy, keeping the pharmacy clean and inviting and answering the phone in a courteous manner.
- Assist pharmacist in the preparation, reconciliation and billing of third party insurance claims and in the re-billing of rejected third party claims.
- Assist in checking and removing out-of-date product as instructed by the pharmacist.
- Order, receive, rotate and store product to assure quality controls.
- Reconcile daily merchandise orders.
- Maintain confidentiality in compliance of federal HIPPA regulations.
- Organize and file records.
- Maintain all product labels, signs and prices aligned with product.
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards; report hazards to store management.
- Perform price checks for guests and team members, as needed.
- Operate the cashier terminal and the credit card machine when checking our guests; collect proper payment for merchandise.
- Repack and consolidate supply overstock (e.g., vials, caps, bottles, etc.).
- Package medication for delivery
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule