Skutchi Designs, Inc. is a contract furniture company that manufactures office cubicles, demount-able walls as well as many other products. We provide furniture solutions for customers of all sizes anywhere in the USA. We manufacture as well carry many lines of furniture. Our furniture professionals work closely with customers to understand their business objectives and then create perfect furniture solutions that create a proper workflow and facilitates an overall solution to their needs. Our team of talented associates work together from concept to completion. We are growing at a tremendous rate and are in need of awesome people to continue to propel that growth. Here you’ll find a place where you can learn, progress and grow professionally. You’ll be challenged to think creatively, work hard and make smart decisions. We provide a friendly environment that fosters open communication and team cooperation. Our sales professionals, project managers, and furniture sales support associates are the best in the business. Thanks for your interest in Skutchi Designs, Inc.
This position is in-house and is full-time. We are located in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Must have professional work experience in Contract Furniture or similar industry
- Experience in customer interaction and interpersonal skills
- Interior Designers welcome to Apply
- ****Must be able to read floor plans****
- Sales experience is necessary; will consider Interior Design background in lieu of Sales experience
- Associates degree
- Must have well speaking skills
- Detailed oriented
- Review products with customers and answer technical questions as well as review their projects.
- Enter information in our CRM software and keep up to date
- Work directly with our CAD designers
- Project estimating
- Communicating with a client until the project closes
- Creating Pdf booklets for customers in PowerPoint
- Account management
- Possess exceptional organizational skills with capability to complete tasks on time
- Be a team player and desire to help others succeed
- Computer literate (word processing, spreadsheets, project applications)
- Must be a Team Player
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Advanced selling skills
- Candidate should be competitive and self-motivated as well as possess the ability to balance their needs with the needs of the company
Overtime, and weekends may be required.
There is a base salary with commission.
Please forward a cover letter resume and portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
- Contract Furniture Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- South Carolina (Required)
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan