Owns the Execution of the Revenue Plan
- Directly responsible for managing the activities of the sales team to achieve the financial objectives set out in the strategic planning process. This includes setting regional goals, developing sales metrics and accessing activity to meet objectives
- Prepares annual and quarterly budgets and staffing plans for the commercial organization that supports the business’ strategic plans.
- In partnership with Finance, develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, that aligns with market penetration strategy.
Drives Team to Ensure Tactics are Aligned with Strategy
- Leads a holistic sales approach to the business, ensuring a balanced effort is taken by the team to drive increased revenue across all components of the portfolio. Fosters usage of peptones and supplements as a key tool in the arsenal to ensure realization of acquisition goals for revenue synergies
- Works with the team to establish a “hunter mentality” - Develop and implement strategies for expanding the customer base and growing new business opportunities, thereby increasing market share.
- Collaborates with functional leaders to deploy strategies that drive technical engagement with customers, which enables a consultant selling approach and aligns customer’s needs to the Bio-Production Division value proposition
- Responsible for identifying core competencies of talent needed along with recruitment, deployment, and development of personnel resources to achieve plan targets
- Consistently develops and promotes collaboration and teamwork, and leverages the overall value proposition to support client needs
- B. S. Degree
- 10+ years’ experience in sales management
- Demonstrated leadership role in developing and executing business level sales plans
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting, developing, and managing high performance sales teams, and demonstrated ability to command the respect of both technical and business teams
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning
- Ability to leverage CRM management tool to measure and monitor activity, progress towards sales goals, and results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Travel ~ 50% both Domestic and International.
Job Type: Full-time