Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
The Staffing Coordinator
is responsible for all the staff scheduling in the homes, including approval of Paid Time Off and tracking absenteeism.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ related work experience- preferably working with individuals with disabilities in a community setting.
- At least 1 year of experience as a manager or supervisor.
- At least 1 year of experience managing the hiring process.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ensure all staff scheduling is done properly.
- Approve Paid Time Off and track staff absenteeism
- Monitor and maintain current employee status on all PRN staff.
- Meet with the Weekend On-Call Program Manager on a weekly basis to provide updated information and weekend schedules.
- Ensure minimal amounts of overtime and submit overtime tracking data on a weekly basis to the Residential Coordinator and Executive Director.
- Make recommendations to the Residential Coordinator for the development of current and future programs.
- Consult with Program Managers regarding attendance, punctuality, timesheet documentation, etc., relating to appropriate staff evaluations.
- Conduct all initial interviews and assist in completion of New Hire paperwork for Community Support Staff.
- Review all direct care staff time-cards to ensure they are in accordance with the payroll schedule.
- Responsible for covering shifts, as necessary.
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-YK@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer