Nations Info Corp ("NIC") is seeking an Associate Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic fast-paced marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this person will assist in all areas of marketing including, creating and analyzing marketing data reports, identifying areas to optimize, course correct based on data, and be highly focused on A/B tests, cost per acquisition, conversion rates, keyword bidding, and budget assignments. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated multi-tasker with strong analytical skills and feel comfortable dealing with numbers and complex models.
- Develop and execute Search, Social and other acquisition-based digital marketing channels’ strategies and tactics
- Manage day-to-day aspects of digital marketing campaigns, such as keyword bid adjustments, budget assignments, keyword research, etc., to ensure optimal performance
- Actively participate in hypothesis-driven testing of new creatives, landing pages and marketing channels, to achieve continuous improvement
- Monitor and report on campaign effectiveness, with a specific focus on cost per acquisition, conversion rates, volume, retention and lifetime value
- Data mine and analyze multiple data sources against KPIs to uncover meaningful insights and make intelligent recommendations to key stakeholders
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings to keep internal team well-informed of projects and progress
- Stay current on best practices, latest trends, and new vendors in digital marketing
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, statistics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and data analytics across various channels (SEM, Display, Social, Video)
- Knowledge of performance-based advertising optimization methods, metrics and terminology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills needed to work with and manage a complex set of performance metrics
- Experience operating in Google Analytics or a similar analytics platform
- Possess strong technical skills in Excel, 3rd party tools, and SEM platforms for reporting
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to collaborate with immediate and cross functional teams
- Knowledge of SQL, R, and A/B testing a plus
This position will be located in Westlake Village, California. Nations Info Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive total compensation package and a casual, results-driven work environment. When applying please submit cover letter and resume.
- Location: Westlake Village, CA
- Status: Full time
- Benefits include company sponsored 401K, with company match
- Additional benefits include: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- Vacation Benefits
- Salary: Competitive, based on experience
About Nations Info Corp
Founded in 2005, Nations Info Corp is a leading online provider of real estate and financial information and services to consumers, investors and professionals. The company's overarching objective is to aggregate and synthesize massive amounts of data, which is otherwise difficult to find and interpret, into formats which are easy to access, use and ultimately empowering for its customers. Our goal is to present information which can help our customers make informed decisions to identify opportunities to improve their lives, protect their identity and create personal connections to enhance their businesses and personal network.
We are continually looking to the future by innovating and bringing new data driven, consumer products to the marketplace in different verticals. To accomplish these goals, we've grown an extraordinarily talented team and have established office locations in Westlake Village, CA and Santa Barbara, CA. We strive to hire and partner with only the best players in the industry.