Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for product trending as well as SAS tool development for the IC and PI division in the Post Market Quality organization. This position will play a central role in the development of future trending tools and processes.
Your responsibilities include:
What we’re looking for:
- Provides leadership role on implementation of Post Market Quality SAS tools.
- Provides project direction, coaching, and mentoring for engineering and technical team personnel.
- Proactively investigates, identifies, and implements best-in-class Quality Engineering practices.
- Mentor for technical guidance for identifying and resolving quality issues.
- Identifies and implements effective process control systems to support the development, qualification, and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Leads in the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Assures the development and execution of streamlined business systems which effectively identify and resolve quality issues.
- BS with 5-8 years of relevant experience OR MS with 3-6 years of relevant experience
- 1-3 years of SAS programming experience
- Significant experience using statistical tools for monitoring medical device field performance
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer Certification
- Experience in Medical Devices
- Experience with MiniTab and other statistical tools
- BS/MS in Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Nearest Major Market:
Quality Engineer, Medical, Manufacturing Engineer, Developer, Engineering, Healthcare, Quality, Technology