Creative Producers Group, an award-winning strategic communications and marketing agency, is looking for an Executive Producer to join our team. We produce major business meetings, events and engagement campaigns for category-leading clients around the world. We are looking for candidates with a deep knowledge of event production including scenic and staging, live entertainment, content management and production labor management.
Our Executive Producers are responsible for the success of our largest projects, leading the project team in creating and managing all aspects of the experience, including event strategy and messaging, creative development, engagement extensions, set design, guest speakers, presentations, videos and live entertainment.
This is a full-time position within the Client Experiences team, reporting to the Vice President, Production Operations and Client Services.
What we’re looking for…
- A proven producer with 7+ years of producing business meetings for 1,000-10,000 attendees
- Exceptional production skills and creative mindset
- Success in managing seven-figure budgets
- Leader with experience managing teams of people including other producers
- Strong ability to develop strategies around content and theming
- Significant experience working with high-level clients including Fortune 500 C-level executives
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Expert computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Keynote, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Basecamp, Slack or other project management tools a plus
What we’ll ask you to do…
- Produce excellent work in a fast-paced, demanding environment while still having fun with our great team
- Participate in proposal development process, including presenting ideas to high-level clients
- Oversee development of all aspects of a project from design through delivery, serving as liaison between agency and clients
- Create and manage project schedules and budgets
- Work with our creative team to develop theming and creative elements
- Select, hire and manage internal and external (vendor) resources
- Lead pre-production and on-site implementation
- Coach senior-level executives in developing and delivering successful presentations
- Mentor junior producers and associate producers
- Other projects as assigned by company/partner for CPG or other Nitrous Effect agency
- This position requires significant travel
If you’re passionate about getting great results and want to work with some of the best in the business, we want to meet you. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter.
No phone inquiries accepted. Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires relocation to St. Louis, MO.