Job Title: Client Solutions Specialist
Job Description: Client Solutions Specialists are responsible for overseeing client and service relations within a specific region. They maintain client relationships by responding to inquires and requests in a courteous manner, working closely with various departments to schedule and provide services, entering service requests into the database, and updating account information.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Acting as the liaison between clients and technicians
- Receiving and processing service orders via e-mail, phone, fax, and electronic data interchange.
- Addressing any customer inquiries regarding service requests and transferring customers to the appropriate personnel, if necessary.
- Receiving and processing service requests in conjunction with the Service Department.
- Scheduling repeat services and special service requests for clients
- Addressing inquiries of the field personnel
- Developing and maintaining positive client relations and coordinating with various departments to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly documenting customer interactions to ensure accurate tracking and analysis.
- Analyzing problems and providing information and solutions.
- Communicating customer complaints to the Operations Department.
- Verifying and updating existing client information in the database
- Multi-line phone system experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use computers and learn company systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Good conflict resolution instincts
- Patience and good judgment with people
- Limited knowledge of company services
Desired Experience & Education :
- 2-5 years applicable work experience, preferably in call center and customer service roles
- High school diploma required
- College degree preferred
We believe our benefit package is the best in the industry and includes:
-ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
-Employer paid Health, Disability and Life Insurance
-401K Retirement plan
-Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
Assured Environments is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent