Capability of working with and running pvc/emt conduit -1/2"-3/4"
Be able to terminate all card access panels, door modules (rm's), residential/commercial alarm, residential/commercial fire panels and power supplies.
Know how to use a meter for testing local power, shorts, resistance and ohms.
Know how to use a tone generator, mini monitor, and coax and cat5 testers
Knowledge of gate operator layout and logistics
Terminate gate operator panels,
Work with 110VAC
Ability to be on call and perform service calls
Testing of all devices for projects.
Commission jobs for integrators and end users.
Program and configure network cameras
Email utilization for documentation and communication on projects
Program control panels for burg, fire gate operators and card access
Ability to lay out a job and order materials for it.
Organized documentation through commissioning projects
Develop as builts from project development
Purchasing and procure equipment and materials for jobs.
Manage jobs from start to finish.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,920.00 - $72,800.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Security Installation Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Do you have a clean driving record?
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative