Digital Agency - Creative Designer, Cloud Innovations-18000QK1
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Are you interested in being part of a new startup organization inside Oracle North America? We are building a next generation Solution Engineering organization with innovation centers (known as Cloud Solution Hubs) in the United States, located in across four major cities in the US. The mission of these hubs is to build and engineer cutting-edge solutions for our customers around who are looking to innovate using cloud-based technologies and other emerging areas around artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, cybersecurity, virtual/augmented/mixed realities and many other exciting areas of innovations. Our mission is simple, we build new and innovative technology solutions for real world problems that our customers face. And so, we are seeking people who share that spirit of using technology to innovate and solve big problems.
We’re looking for creative talent for expressing highly technical content through simple customer stories and journeys. We are seeking someone who has background in both technology and art and can seamlessly blend the two worlds together to deliver content that is highly engaging and emotionally connects with the audience. Must be a strong team player and adept at working with multiple stakeholders and working against tight deadlines. You should be comfortable working collaboratively with Engineers, Sales, Product Management, and Marketing.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join the ground floor of building a truly transformational organization inside Oracle North America. We are inviting people who share our hunger and the passion to be part of a culture of innovation, agility and performance. Come be part of it and share the journey.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ability to capture our technical solutions into easy to understand and engaging video-based story content
- Create storyboards, scripting, style frames, and presentations to champion video ideas.
- Experience in user-centered design process, ad designing and delivering large and small-scale experiences.
- Collaborate with writers, marketing managers, producers, editors, account managers and traditional marketing, brand design and development
- Experience in video-based marketing.
- Independent, and self-motivated. Clear communicator. Able to execute creative engagements with internal stakeholders or external customers with minimal supervision
- Aware of current design industry best practices in general.
- Must be very hands on and willing to do all levels of work, from mockups to presentations to customers and executives.
- Skilled motion graphics artist with a keen sense of principles of animation; Staging, anticipation, timing, exaggeration, secondary timing, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience in motion graphics, still imagery, video, social design, and digital.
- Prior design work experience using TV/video, digital, social, and print Technical /
- Degree in design, advertising, video production or equivalent area of expertise Proficiency with Graphics, Design Concepts, Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema4D (or equivalent 3D workflow), image files and formats, video file formats and editing.
- Proficiency with the designer tools such as Adobe Aftereffect, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier & Audition etc.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.