Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Subcontract Administrator opportunity for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN for the Uranium Processing Facility Project (UPF) at the Y-12 National Security Complex.
We have a need for an Entry-level subcontract administrator for a 4 to 6 month contract in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Plan, form, award, administer, and close-out of routine and moderately complex subcontracts.
- Gather and compile support data for the preparation of documents and the administration of subcontracts.
- Assist Subcontracts team in completion of administrative tasks including standard work process procedures and automated subcontract management systems.
- Monitor areas of subcontract performance.
- Conduct investigations and inquiries into specific subcontracts problems.
- Develop and organize materials for the preparation of meetings, presentations, and training sessions.
- Assist in preparation of periodic status reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Supply Chain preferred) or related field Experience in leu of education will be considered
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) is desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Basic understanding of government contracts is desired
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift