Company Overview and Position Description
- H2O Applied Technologies with clients across the US, designs and installs utility conservation solutions (water, process, steam systems, and compressed air) for institutional, federal, correctional, industrial, and commercial facilities.
- The Project Manager’s responsibilities include project planning and scheduling, contract/change order management and cost accounting, design reviews and preparation of RFPs, interacting with clients, directing subcontractors and project documentation for an individual installation contract or a series of contracts and is responsible for customer satisfaction and the profit and loss for each contract.
Essential Job Functions
- Works with Engineering and Development teammates to technically develop utility conservation and supply projects.
- Performs technical field evaluations of potential projects and provides insight as to technical feasibility, constructability, etc.
- Performs complete project cost estimates of any size and complexity for review and approval.
- Validates technical scopes of work and quotations from subcontractors and vendors.
- Performs as the primary interface between the customer, vendors, sub-contractors, and personnel within the office and project administration.
- Performs the project management functions including validation, administration, planning, executing, closeout, and change management. Maintains accountability for P&L and customer satisfaction on all projects managed.
- Initiates request for payment, proposed change orders, requests for information, meeting minutes, subcontract and contract issues.
- Performs accurate cost at completion forecasts, cash flow analysis, and revenue analysis.
- 40%- 80% estimated travel.
- Demonstrate ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external customers.
Education, Experience & Skills
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager for construction contracts, design build, ESCO or equivalent utilities and/or infrastructure contracting. Proven experience with concurrent projects in ~$50K to $1M size range. Experience with water, steam and energy conservation projects.
- BS Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Contracting business experience required including a demonstrated proficiency in contract law, standard construction documentation protocols, etc.
- Intermediate-Expert skills, Microsoft Project, Windows and Excel desired.
- Ability to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Ability to work regularly and dependably.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to read and analyze technical specifications and drawings, intermediate AutoCAD experience preferred.
- Ability to pass background and security checks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
H2O Applied Technologies offers a comprehensive benefit package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- ESCO or Construction Field project management: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)