Where do you want to go? Pivot is a marketing and customer experience (CX) agency. We collaborate with people who are doing meaningful work in the communities they serve and come alongside them to help their organizations grow and thrive. We accomplish this by assisting organizations in defining and living out their brands, telling their unique stories, and strengthening relationships with their customers.
We have four practice areas:
We are a group of dreamers and hard workers who love telling our clients’ stories.
We also love ice cream, because ice cream.
All applicants MUST submit a cover letter with salary requirements to be considered.
Also, tell us about your favorite project you’ve worked on.
Job Title: Curriculum Specialist
The Curriculum Specialist is responsible for the research, creation, and oversight of assigned training programs tailored to Pivot’s unique audience. This employee will have a “client first” mentality and have the experience and strategic instincts to drive client education and research initiatives by playing an integral role in training offerings and research projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Design and develop training programs, curricula, methods, and materials for various audiences.
- Manage on-demand training program (LMS) logistics.
- Manage Reinforcement Training Program (RTP) logistics.
- Provide support for other CX and training projects as needed.
(Other Duties as Assigned)
- Research and develop content for Pivot's live and on-demand training platforms.
- Consult with subject matter experts to define learning objectives, and design appropriate course content, and training curriculum that is engaging.
- Review, revamp, restructure, and repurpose existing curriculum content as needed.
- Maintain and manage enrollment records and client requests for support for Pivot's on-demand training program.
- Maintain and manage enrollment records and client requests for support, and event planning for Pivot's Reinforcement Training Program (RTP).
- Work with internal teams to keep projects on track and ensure deadlines are met.
This position does not have supervisory responsibility.
Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- S. Marketing, Communication, Education, or equivalent degree.
- Experience developing curricular content, resources, and assessments.
- Experience with digital learning instructional design preferred.
- Coursework or certification in learning assessment tool design preferred.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for successful interaction with all levels of management, employees, clients, and the public.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest and aptitude for learning new technologies and best practices in CX, training, and research.
Expertise in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Experience with online learning platforms is a plus.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Job Knowledge – Requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Use of Technology - Ability to adapt to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; maximize the use of technology required to achieve long-term goals.
- Problem-Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Coordinates projects; completes projects on time and within budget; manages project team activities.
- Customer Service - Demonstrates a high level of emotional intelligence in customer situations; prompt response to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; prompt response to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Willingness to travel up to 10%, although it is unlikely.