Facilities Program Manager, Mid
Process improvement, performance measurement, business management analysis — no matter what it’s called, it comes down to one thing: learn how an organization works and make it better. That’s what you do: you make things better. You like working closely with your clients to learn everything about their facilities needs from an outside perspective. You find satisfaction in showing your client the opportunities to improve processes, gain stakeholder buy-in, and leverage innovation. We’re looking for you: a consultant who can make things better in the intelligence community.
This is an opportunity to create efficiency in facilities management. This position will allow you to work with a client’s organization to help solve challenges and build better business processes. As a member of our project team, you’ll conduct research and data analysis for consulting projects as we build organizational and process solutions. Like to see plans in action? You’ll build a trusted relationship with your client as your team identifies and anticipates their needs and proposes solutions. As you solve problems, you’ll look for more areas of improvement and continue transforming your client’s organization. Join us as we lead change for the better in facilities management.
You will be acting as a consultant providing facilities management support to senior-level leaders across a large office. This includes coordinating with client leadership to manage all office facilities requirements amd developing and managing the office's strategic space management plan. You'll develop meeting agendas, record results, assign and track actions, draft memoranda for signature by senior-level clients, and advise clients on appropriate topics and timetables for decision-making. You'll advise clients on how to optimally use facilities to achieve their goals. You will contribute to the overall plan for office facilities management.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you can expect:
a large business consulting community
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
Nice If You Have:
- 5 years of experience in a professional work environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to use Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to be a team player and work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to leverage expertise in organizational and task management
- Ability to analyze business processes for organizational efficiencies, operations, procedures, and protocols
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in a front office and leadership setting
- Experience with supporting senior or executive-level government clients
- Experience with facilities management a plus
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with office counterparts across multiple organizations
- Ability to be flexible when working with highly motivated, driven clients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize client requirements
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Possession of excellent organizational and customer relationship skills, including proactive and strategic customer relationships
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including communicating effectively with senior leaders and staff across agencies
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.