- Project Management
- Design Experience
Silvercar is seeking a hard-working, super creative, unique individual to become a part of the marketing team. As the Graphic Designer for Silvercar, you will be responsible for driving creative concepts for the Silvercar brand, and sub brands, across marketing, web, mobile campaigns and brand experiences. This role is based in design efforts; however, it will require a fair amount of project management. We are looking for someone ready to work openly, passionately and collaboratively to elevate the Silvercar brand.
- Collaborate with the Director of Brand and the CMO to develop the Silvercar sub-brands – Silvercar by Audi, Dealerware and future mobility brands.
- Execute design for a range of creative and campaign deliverables including websites, display, social media, print, video and more.
- Execute development via HTML and CSS for email and digital assets.
- Establish a process for creative requests, track and manage workflow and deliverables.
- Be the creative point of contact internally for agency and freelance management and work collaboratively with external partners.
- Maintain that the brand identity systems, typography, photography, and other treatments are consistent across marketing assets both internally and externally.
- Lead efforts to brainstorm campaign approaches and ideas including integration of cutting edge technologies and new creative strategies.
- Educate other team members, not exclusive to the creative team, through project development and performance management.
- Work cross functionally with product and engineering
- 3-5+ years of industry/agency experience with an emphasis in digital design development
- Strong design portfolio with a track record of creating world-class advertising and communications campaigns across all mediums: print, digital, web and mobile
- Experience in all of the following areas: graphic design, UX/UI design and project management, CSS/HTML development
- A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Sketch, In Design, Wordpress, PowerPoint, Keynote
- A solid understanding and capability to produce creative for both online and offline use cases
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people
- Self motivated and self regulating, able to prioritize your own projects coming from multiple business units
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and client
- Strong writing skills in a variety of formats: email, creative briefs, digital ad units, social ads, etc.
- Experience with After Effects and capabilities with Motion or Video development a plus.
- Ability to accurately estimate the amount of time and effort required to complete a project and ability to deliver an accurate timeline
Silvercar’s unique combination of hardware, software and operations combine to deliver a full stack ecosystem of new mobility solutions. Acquired by Audi in 2017, we work hard every day to serve the evolving mobility needs of the U.S. marketplace. Today Silvercar offers two primary mobility products: The first is a Premium Car Rental service, which allows for seamless access to transportation in cities and airports via 24 Silvercar locations. The second is Dealerware, a B2B product that enables dealerships to streamline the management of their service loaner fleets. By leveraging this unique combination, Audi and Silvercar will continue to deliver cutting edge mobility solutions across its transportation ecosystem.
Job Type: Full-time
- industry/agency: 3 years (Required)
- graphic design, UX/UI design, and project management: 1 year (Required)