Aura Laser Skin Care, Pacific Northwest’s top Botox provider, is looking for the right nurse practitioner to join our team.
We are looking for a dynamic, patient focused, and customer service oriented Nurse Practitioner, NP who can provide injectable services ( Botox and Dermal Fillers ) as well as other laser aesthetic procedures.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in aesthetics and cosmetic procedures such as injectables and fillers, ablative laser treatments like Fractional CO2 Laser, Q-switched Lasers and others.
Other Responsibility & Requirements include:
- Performing physicals to evaluate patient qualification for laser, aesthetic and other non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- Developing a treatment plan for patients.
- Performing Botox and dermal Filler injections such as Restylane and Juvederm and other HA Fillers.
- Performing non HA filler injections such as Sculptra Aesthtetic and Radiesse.
- Performing PDO Thread Lifts.
- Documenting procedure progress and follow ups.
- Signing off on cosmetic procedures performed at the clinic.
A minimum of 2 years experience in aesthetics is required including Botox and Dermal Fillers.
MedSpa, Dermatology or Plastic Surgeon industry experience is desirable.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Great patient care and bedside manners are a MUST.
Computer skills and proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
BOTOX & DERMAL FILLER: 2 years (Required)
Advanced Registered Nurse (ARNP) (Required)
ARNPs only please. We are GENEROUS with our pay scale compared to the rest of the industry!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $78.00 - $84.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
Our clinic adheres to the most stringent COVID-19 safety protocols for both patients and staff that include PPE, masks, shields, temperature checks, as well as social distancing.
- Botox and dermal fillers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Company's Facebook page: