Cyber/NetworkEngineer (RedSeal) III
SecurityClearance Requirement: Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
CurrentlyFCN is looking for a RedSeal Cyber Security Engineer who has a current TS/SCIw/FSP.
Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
· Managing RedSeal System
· Design, configure, and maintain network modeling tools.
· Design, configure, and maintain network monitoring and management tools.
· Assess network security posture and recommend modification forenhancement or improvement.
· Communicate vulnerability findings to management and partners.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
· 10 Years’ network experience or Bachelor degree in computer science, computerengineering, or equivalent experience plus minimum 6 years of experience isrequired
· Prior experience with RedSeal is required
· Excellent problem solving skills a must
· Knowledge of network modeling tools
· Ability to construct network visualizations (maps, reports, etc.)
· Deep understanding of networking protocols
· Network security products & techniques (Firewalls, ACL creation,Radius, TACACS, etc.)
· Solid understanding of encryption technologies and principles.
· Cisco, Juniper, and or Palo Alto experience and certifications desired
· Knowledge of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) isdesired.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
Establishedin 1990 FCN, Inc. (“FCN”) is a woman-owned, ISO 9001:2015 certified smallbusiness. FCN is a premier provider of awide range of Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) information technology (IT)products networking services, storage solutions, enterprise applicationdevelopment, personnel, and consultation services to many of today’s Federaland Department of Defense (DoD) organizations globally.
FCNis an AA/EOE Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
Security Clearance Required: