The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
The ICBM (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles) and Strategic Systems Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) team is seeking an energetic and proactive person to join our group. This person will be responsible for performing cost management and Earned Value Management (EVM) activities including: support to Control Account Managers (CAMs) and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and analysis of financial data in order provide information to the management team to enable sound business decisions.
Specific requirements will be in support of the Earned Value (EV) process and financial performance measurement including compliance to PPM (Program Performance Management) requirements.
In this role you will be:
- Establishing and maintaining control account budget baseline and estimates at complete;
- Supporting the submittal of customer CPR and Funding status report;
- Analyzing EV performance data and advising CAMs on financial matters;
- Input and maintenance in cost tool (COBRA);
- Supporting CAMs on Variance Analysis;
- Interfacing with planning to ensure cost and schedule integration;
- Supporting internal customers in various meetings and data requests including monthly customer reviews and ad hoc requests;
- Integrated Baseline Reviews and Internal Surveillance Reviews.
This person must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance. US citizenship required.
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, a 9x80 work schedule, and healthy living incentives.
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- EVM knowledge and/or experience
- Experience in cost/budget management
- Solid written and verbal communications skills to lead and influence desired financial outcomes
- Ability to multitask and work adhoc requests
- Highly detail oriented
- Team player with strong communication skills and positive attitude
- Ability to build strong work relationships and balance tasks in a competing priority and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to support occasional travel
- Experience with government finance customers
- Cost systems (SAP, COBRA, etc.) knowledge/experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (macros, complex formulas, etc.)
- Experience presenting to program leadership
- Experience supporting ANSI-748 EVM programs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.