- Substance Abuse Counseling Certification
- Design Experience
- Microsoft Office
- Supervising Experience
- Marriage and Family Therapy Certification
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a highly qualified leader, to serve as the Clinical Supervisor for our Mental Health/Co-occurring Disorder Programs and a member of our Clinical Leadership team.
The successful candidate will meet the following expectations:
- Work full time in our thriving and rapidly growing outpatient mental health/co-occurring disorder treatment programs;
- Provide clinical and program supervision to a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of direct service providers;
- Work closely with the Chief Clinical Officer to oversee and ensure effective, integrated delivery of clinical services to clients and their families seeking mental health and addictions treatment and care;
- Assist mental health providers to achieve service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards;
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
- Develop and implement ongoing educational and training opportunities for mental health staff;
- Ensure the consistency of clinical charting standards and requirements throughout mental health services;
- Ensure that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care utilizing evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and principles of Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Minimum credentials/skills required include:
- Masters degree AND appropriate licensure in behavioral health counseling, REQUIRED;
- Minimum of a CADC I or ability to obtain within one year of hire, required; CADC II or III preferred;
- Minimum of two years’ clinical and operational supervisory experience, required;
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office products, required;
- Experience working with co-occurring mental health and SUD diagnosis, highly preferred;
- Experience in design and implementation of effective behavioral health and substance use disorder programs, preferred.
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent compensation & benefits, including:
- Competitive wages based on experience, education, licensure, etc.
- Signing benefits are negotiable based on credentials and experience
- Health and Dental benefits and life insurance (at no cost for employee)
- Additional optional benefits: vision, short-term disability, etc.
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
- Support for work related licensure/certification fees.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.
Job Type: Full-time
- behavioral health clinical supervision: 2 years (Required)
- direct client co-occurring treatment: 2 years (Required)
- LCP, LCSW, LMFT, or other Behavioral Health (Required)