Carlin Springs Health and Rehab is rocking and rolling! Seeking a PRN and/or Full Time PT and/or PTA to join the therapy team! Great benefits for FT, premium rates for FT and PRN, and flexible schedule for PRN. Let's get your career moving in the right direction!
***$2,000 sign-on bonus for a Full Time PT***
Carlin Springs Health & Rehabilitation offers around-the-clock skilled nursing in a residential setting. For more than 30 years, our care community has served those in and around Arlington. Our community features an outdoor recreation area, a patio garden, a rehab gym, a beauty/barber shop, a library, pastoral support, and transportation services. The therapy team believes that no two people are the same and that rehabilitation should be a journey toward wellness of the mind, body and spirit. Join the team TODAY!
Physical Therapist/Assistant Responsibilities
- Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments.
- Ensure all treatment delivered is in accordance with the established plan of care.
- Monitor patient response to treatment intervention and modify treatment approach and directive as clinically appropriate with IDT collaboration.
- Provide clinical support and education to patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Ensure documentation is completed thoroughly and timely and complies with all company and state/federal regulatory requirements.
- Rare in-house opportunity
- Practice in an environment built on integrity and progressive, ethical care
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clinical expertise, training and mentoring available
- Electronic documentation system
- Work collaboratively with a supportive team of therapists and nursing staff
The rehab team is strategically designed with growth, opportunity, and career enrichment in mind! We believe our commitment to compassionate care, innovative solutions, patient focused programs and a reward-for-results culture will enrich the lives of patients and employees alike. Don’t wait to start making a difference – the change begins today.
Don't Wait - Apply today!
All inquiries will be held confidential
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Required)
Work Location: One location