Job Title: Group Sales Coordinator & Marketer
Nordic Mountain is looking for a seasonal sales/marketing professional selling and coordinating ski, snowboard, and snow tubing groups. Most of the job involves coordination the existing book of business, but there is room for growth through outgoing marketing and responding to incoming group inquiries.
- The majority of the job spans from late August to March. Hours vary, but full-time hours will be necessary during a good part of the ski season.
- The work in fall involves contacting the existing book of business and setting up trips for the upcoming season. Much of this work is done via phone and email, but some sales calls are required. Other work in fall involves working closely wiht the marketing team and working on new campaigns to generate new groups.
- Once the season begins (late November – mid-March), the job involves servicing the groups at the ski area while continuing to coordinate new group sales inquiries and groups. While much of the sales work can be done remotely, servicing the groups requires being on site when groups check in (nights and weekends).
Nordic Mountain is a growing family run ski area located in Wild Rose, WI. We are the closest ski area to the Fox Valley and host tens of thousands of skiers, boarders, and tubers each winter.
The sales job is structured as a 100% commission job. The opportunity for additional hourly pay exists for candidates looking for more hours working in the ticketing and retail portion of the business. Additional opportunity exists for wedding and event coordination in the off-season for candidates looking for year-round work.
- Self-Starter, with the ability to prospect, network, cold call, and sell.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Customer service experience
- Basic computer and technology skills (Office, Google Docs, CRM system, POS system)
- A passion for winter sports
- Sales experience
- Marketing experience
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be the right fit for this job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $20,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Sales Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Store Discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Employee discounts
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager