Our direct client is looking for an Accounting Associate for a contact to Hire position in New York, NY.
- The Accounting Operations Associate will be responsible for a portfolio of ongoing and one-time projects.
- The position will report to the Chief Financial Officer on certain financial, legal and human resources matters, and will also be cross-functional, sharing some responsibilities with our Sales Operations team and certain initiatives as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
- The successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge and experience coupled with a desire to learn in a dynamic environment.
- The Operations Associate will be an individual who is both a self-starter and collaborative thinker, and desires to grow professionally through a broad portfolio of responsibilities.
-- Assist with various sales tax reporting requirements in conjunction with our 3rd party service providers
-- Ensure annual compliance with state-specific reporting requirements
-- Assist with the initial registration of new states as the Company grows
-- Assist with completing periodic tax reporting
-- Conduct basic internet research of tax regulations to ensure compliance
-- Contribute to periodic accounting activities (including accounts payable, accounts receivable/cash collection, other)
-- Assist the General Counsel in certain contract administration functions
- Sales Operations
-- Work closely with the sales team and new customers to ensure all required “new vendor” setup information is provided in a timely manner to ensure proper processing of Company invoices
-- Lead certain efforts to maintain/update information in SFDC as the Company transitions to a new instance of their CRM
- Operations - General
-- Engage with various departments in the creation and maintenance of efficient processes as the business grows and evolves
-- Assist as directed with certain human resource initiatives
-- Contribute to ad-hoc business improvement initiatives from the CEO or other offices as requested
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- SFDC (SalesForce) is a must
- Basic to intermediate experience in the following areas is must: Accounting / Sales-Tax compliance and reporting
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-centric focus
- Ability to act and operate independently
- Proficiency with MS Outlook and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the software industry preferred
Location – New York, NY
Duration – Contract to Hire
Please send your resumes to "jobs at etechnovision dot com" with A2778A in the subject for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time