Come drive the transformation of financial services, solve big problems and make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
Upgrade, Inc. is a new consumer credit platform that combines personal loans with tools that help consumers understand, monitor and improve their credit. The company raised $60 million in its first capital raise last year, which remains the largest Series A round ever raised by a Fin-Tech company. While the founding team is very accomplished and the business model has been well established, we are still in the early days of this new platform and there is still an opportunity to have a very significant impact.
Upgrade has been named a 'Best Place to Work in the Bay Area' by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. The Company was also recently named the #1 Personal Loan option in Q4 2017 by LendingTree customers.
Let us tell you more…
As a Loan Adviser, you will engage with our customers by phone and email providing the best in class service related to current status of accounts, payments and other concerns. You will be encouraged to collaborate with management and team members to accurately and efficiently assist our customers.
Here’s what you'll be doing:
- Be a customer service ninja with customers to answer questions, provide assistance, and process requests by phone and email.
- Answer incoming customer calls (~75-100/day) regarding billing issues, service questions and general concerns.
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation to customer accounts through our communication channels
- Identifying areas of opportunity for optimizing results and improving customer satisfaction.
- Servicing accounts by investigating problems and finding resolutions to help overcome objections that customers may have about making payments and working towards solutions that best fit the customer needs, creating a positive customer experience
-Maintain superior quality assurance results
- Coming to work with a positive outlook contributing to Upgrade’s already enjoyable environment
The bare necessities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication combined with analytical and problem solving skill
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to business needs
- Capability of gaining customer loyalty through listening, relationship building and professional and persuasive communication skills
- Open to working a weekend schedule (may include both Saturdays and Sundays)
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales, or finance industry
- Fun, energetic, and vibrant personality
- College experience, Associate’s or Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of FDCPA and FCRA experience
- Team player seeking a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Proficient in Microsoft, Cloud based products and Google apps
- Desire to earn monthly cash bonuses and incentives
It gets better:
- Great OPEN office environment!
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Phoenix
- Close to light rail and public transportation
- New Hire Training Program
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability
- Wellness Incentive Program Paid vacation time
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.30 to $20.00 /hour