Beyond is rapidly expanding and is seeking an experienced outside sales professional who is tired of the status quo and wants to help change the face of the merchant services industry. You must be the type of individual that enjoys working with other high performers and craves the challenge of closing deals. The B2B Outside Sales Executive is a W2 position that offers the ability to earn large weekly payouts based on your efforts and successes, while also building a long term compounding residual stream.
In addition, every Beyond employee hired this year will have the opportunity to own part of the company. The B2B Outside Sales Executive is the heartbeat of our organization and works closely with the Division Director to provide point-of-sale, payment processing, lending, payroll, and integrated HR tools & services to small and mid-size business owners.
You must be located in Washington state, preferably Seattle, Tacoma, Everett area.
What You Will Do
- Grow your portfolio by full cycle sales, prospecting through closing and follow up, to new small and mid-sized businesses
- Prospect through outreach emails/phone-calls, social media, and face-to-face meetings
- Deliver solution driven presentations to business partners
- Educate business partners on the payment processing industry
- Organize your day and week around competing demands
- Meet or exceed expected monthly and quarterly sales milestones
- Work closely with local Team Lead and Division Director for prospecting, training, and development
- Accurately track and record activities in Salesforce
- Be a positive contributor to the organization
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Join local networking groups to build your brand
- Maintain consistent attention to detail, self-discipline, and grit.
Who You Are
- Proven sales professional, 3+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of the company’s products, services, and business operations
- Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to solve problems and find creative solutions to sales challenges
- Desire to excel and grow within the organization
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision
- Multilingual candidates are a plus
Beyond strives to simplify operations, reduce costs and streamline payments for small and mid-size business owners across the country. Every customer is provided with the reliable, flexible, and secure business solutions they need in a clear, transparent manner they can trust. We are committed to the highest level of technological innovation, contract terms and customer service—earning our customers’ business every day. Every employee is provided with the vital tools, resources and compensation needed to achieve success.
We will deliver results, tell the truth, and make a difference with a determination to transform the business world. Good is not nearly good enough. We go Beyond.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required, but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
Beyond is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Beyond complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule