Founded in 1996, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS) is one of the leading manufacturers of specialty supplements for private label for leading national and global marketers and retailers. The company’s high quality standards and superior customer service have attracted many of the leading sellers of supplements and driven rapid growth.
Our state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly facilities in Chandler, Arizona, exceed cGMP standards and allow us to grow in anticipation of our customers’ needs. With over 350,000 square-feet of production and warehousing space, as well as continued expansion plans, ANS is equipped to bring its customers’ product vision to market.
Ensure that facilities and equipment are well supported when necessary. Distribute workload and prioritize
- Essential Duties – Order does not necessarily indicate duty importance.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow and ensure compliance to quality system and cGMP programs.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on all manufacturing and mechanical equipment.
- Check all equipment breakdowns and attempt prompt repairs, or seek outside help as needed.
- Authorize repairs on all minor equipment and get authorization on major repairs.
- Provide input on use of major suppliers or vendors.
- Research parts and equipment to fill production needs or requests.
- Order necessary parts and generate inventory or commonly used or critical items.
- Supervise multiple direct reports.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years of industry work experience.
- No certifications or licenses required.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Moderate reading skills required.
- Must have basic computer skills for MS Office.
- Must have basic language skills. Fluency in multiple languages desirable.
- Must have basic writing skills.
- Must be willing to learn new tasks and procedures.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to self or others.
- Maintain a regular and dependable work attendance record with few instances of unplanned and/or unexpected absence.
- Machines Typically Operated
- Testing and troubleshooting equipment. Welders, grinders, saws, drills, hand tools, manufacturing and mechanical equipment. Computer, two-way radio and cell phone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- industry work: 4 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Chandler, AZ 85225 (Preferred)