Ichor Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking a Cell Biologist with a broad range of experimental and technical expertise to fill an available Research Scientist position. This position will develop and optimize novel assays, identify targets and pathways, and generally support the development of therapeutics to treat or prevent age-related diseases. The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit not only robust scientific proficiency, but equally strong teamwork, organizational, and communication skills. Experience with therapeutic research and development, advanced imaging/microscopy techniques, and GLP/GMP is strongly preferred.
- Develop and optimize novel cell-based assays to support therapeutic development
- Apply scientific knowledge, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities to troubleshoot and refine methods and assays
- Effectively communicate results and project status to senior management team
- Thoroughly document all research activities in an electronic laboratory notebook
- Follow established protocols and SOPs
- PhD in Cell Biology, or other relevant biological science, with 2+ years of experience preferred; MS with 3-5+ years of experience considered.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and time management skills
- Ability to complete tasks independently in pursuit of company-wide research aims
- Strong base of knowledge and experience in Cell and Molecular Biology techniques
- Experience with experimental design and data analysis/statistics; imaging and microscopy techniques are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- CGMP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microscopy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Experimental Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Molecular Biology: 1 year (Preferred)