Full-time | Contract$20 - $30 an hour
- Project leadership
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Seeking creative and productive talent to work on international and domestic hospitality projects. Remote contract work for local to Chicago candidates. Talent to have their own basic office equipment to complete work.
- Accredited degree in Architecture
- 5-7 years design experience, hospitality design experience required
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness with a positive attitude
- Ability to prepare a complete drawing set
- Comprehension of code requirements
- Able to coordinate with consultants and contractors
- Active contributor of ideas and concepts even from broader artistic pursuits
- Ability to self manage time to complete tasks on schedule and demonstrates project leadership skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe, Sketchup and Microsoft
- 3D rendering and sketching skills a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
To be considered, please email resume and portfolio samples in a single file PDF or portfolio link with “Arch/Designer Fall2021” in the subject line. Show professional projects as well as any relevant extracurricular creative projects. You must include a cover letter in the body of the email.
Please do not email or call to inquire about the position or check status. Those selected to move forward with an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Hospitality: 3 years (Required)
- Architecture: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location