- Assists the Manager on Duty in planning reservations and assigning parties to appropriate tables, stations and/or servers.
- Answers the telephone in a timely, pleasant and courteous manner. Correctly takes, confirms and documents reservations.
- Immediately recognizes and greets arriving guests, obtains guests’ names, provides names to servers and directs guests to the appropriate waiting areas.
- Escorts guests to their assigned table, delivers and presents menus to all guests.
- Controls the flow of business by practicing rotation seating, anticipating table turns and following the reservation and seating plan.
- Accurately quotes waiting times to guests and correctly maintains the “wait” list. Informs Manager on Duty when waiting time is running over times quoted to our guests.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour