· Able to weld various piping with x-ray quality.
· stick (SMAW), Tig (GTAW), Mig (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
· Use various types of processing equipment and machinery for our clients.
· Must be able to perform industrial maintenance work and piping tasks.
· Knowledge of valves, fittings, filters, and associated parts for piping systems.
· Must be able to operate the following tools:
o Pipe threading machine
o Burning Torch
o Chain Fall
o Hand Tools
· Must have a valid license and able to operate the following:
o Company trucks (DOT)
o fork truck
o High-reach equipment up to 45 feet
o Able to work off of elevated platforms (i.e. scaffolding, high-reach equipment, elevated pipe-racks
· The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to assemble, connect, weld, or attach parts. The employee is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands.
· The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 80 pounds properly. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
· Employee may be required to perform the following
o Climb stepladders and extension ladders
o Work from a raised platform
o Climb stairs
o Operate tools properly and safely
o Operate high reaches, scissor lifts, fork-trucks, cranes, if properly trained.
o Pass pulmonary tests to wear respirator
o Employee may be required to properly use drills, welding equipment, saws, ladders, levels, wrenches, hammers, safety equipment, all tools in the requirements list, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.67 - $26.05 per hour
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability