Creative Marketing Resources (CMR) is a leading cross-cultural marketing communications agency that works with well-known clients in both the private and public sectors. In recent years, we’ve experienced rapid growth, with much of that growth resulting from federal government contracting. Right now, we’re looking for driven professionals to join us as we enter the DC market and seek to further build our federal sales pipeline.
The Director of Federal Business Development will play a key role in helping us expand our federal government contracting footprint. This individual will work closely with senior agency management to aggressively pursue various opportunities, while bolstering the CMR brand among federal government stakeholders.
- Develop federal business development plans
- Drive increased revenue to achieve growth goals
- Meet with federal government buyers and decision makers
- Manage bid and proposal process, including: bid/no bid determination, teaming development, capture plan development, proposal schedules, etc.
- Work closely with CEO Director of Strategy/Planning to develop future revenue projections and new federal business pipeline
- Build agency relationships with potential and existing federal clients
- Ability to work independently, but must be located in/near DC
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in federal government business development, ideally for marketing, public relations, or consulting companies
- Knowledge of working with 8(a) and/or small businesses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- (Preferred) Existing relationships with federal government buyers and decision makers
Job Type: Full-time
- Federal Government Contractors: 1 year
- Business Development/Sales: 5 years