Edward Jones is seeking a leader to drive the strategy for how we attract, nurture and acquire clients throughout their customer journey. This includes developing the strategy, vision and infrastructure for Edward Jones' customized, hyper-personalized experiences to target investors who interact with the firm or a branch team before they become a client. This also includes developing the firm's lead generation strategy and execution through all levels. Working in partnership with technology teams in Marketing and across the firm, this role will also have significant influence on how we build out our MarTech stack and evolve our current technology and channels to deliver those experiences.
Position can be located in Tempe, AZ or St. Louis, MO
- Proactively develop the vision, direction and strategy for Marketing's hyper-personalized client attraction touch points and lead the area through communication of that vision, direction and strategy to associates as well as Marketing and firm leaders.
- Lead multiple areas with broad scope and impact on Marketing's channels, which will be focused on reaching investors in a personalized way at precise points in their decision journey.
- Lead and oversee multiple large, highly complex area or firm wide projects or initiatives focused on evolving capabilities of current channels and developing new ones.
- Proactively develop people, capabilities and processes as well as networks across the firm in anticipation of firm needs and client expectations.
- Provide broad Marketing expertise and knowledge of Marketing channels and touch points focused on client attraction strategy.
Position requirements internal/external
- Bachelor's Degree and preferred Advanced Degree or Certification in related field.
- 15+ years of experience in related roles preferred. Significant leadership experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience in building out a MarTech stack and developing holistic digital lead generation strategies, including email platforms ESPs, social media targeting/buying and other hyper personalized channels.
- Advanced to expert capabilities in developing strategies to optimize channels against KPIs.
- Expert ability to lead multiple projects/people at same time and manage complex matters or processes.
- Expert ability to deliver results and communicate with internal and external parties on many levels.
- Strong relationship building and influence skills, highly collaborative, strong strategic thinking and emotional intelligence/maturity and senior level executive presence.