IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Support IPA staff in all areas of the payment process: Set-up, payments, reconciliations, takeover studies, and close out of studies
- Ability to review, assess and recommend legal language for Clinical Trial Agreements, Amendments or Notification Letters
- Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders, sponsors and sites to ensure payments are made in a timely and efficient manner to avoid site escalations
- Assist functional teams through escalation / interface issue, project managing stakeholders to solution
- Ability to represent IPA globally, when speaking to sponsors / internal stakeholders (i.e.: global/regional PL & CSMG)
- Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders, sponsors and sites to improve site satisfaction survey scores
- Review, analyze and action metrics to ensure payments are made in a timely / efficient manner to avoid site escalations
- Review processes and recommend improvements to the IPA process.
- Review and analyze CTMS errors and develop plan of action to correct / work around the associated issues
- Ability to and participate in preparing and auditing materials requiring analyses of supporting documents and ensure that all entries are entered into the system correctly.
- Assist in the preparation of effective process flows / CTMS documentation
- Assist in the testing, including developments of test scripts and data sets. Manage and coordinate testing during system updates to CTMS
- Prepare ad hoc reports for internal and inter-departmental use.
- Work independently and prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload to meet deadlines
- Analytical and numeracy skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sites
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 year experience of financial analysis; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional travel
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.