A Virtual Office Coordinator is needed for a medium sized marketing and PR firm dedicated to promoting books and authors. This is a remote position.
The right person must have experience with administrative coordination and time management. Detailed manuals will be provided for all responsibilities.
The following tasks fall under this role on a consistent basis:
- Scheduling coaching calls
- Posting content to the blog
- Creating images for the blog from templates
- Check social media inboxes
- Tracking dates and deliverables for speaking events
- Updating email marketing lists after speaking events
- Tracking dates and deliverables for guest articles
- Scheduling and coordinating internal team meetings
Additional tasks can be explored based on your skill set or desire for additional billable hours.
This position is task oriented so you will be required to follow task dates and submit and complete all work in a timely fashion with a fair turnaround time.
Experience with Basecamp helpful, but not required. Rate of pay varies on experience and billable hours will vary based on the amount of tasks.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract