Do you find yourself constantly looking for more and better information? Do you want a job where you can use your knowledge and technical skills to improve national security? More connected devices, larger storage capacity, and faster connections has resulted in an explosion of available information. The problem facing the intelligence community (IC) and DoD is no longer how to get more data – it’s understanding how to turn the data they have into answers. That’s where you come in. With critical thinking and flexibility, you quickly seek out the accurate data sources, sift through the raw data, and turn it into valuable intelligence. If you have strong analytical and technical skills with a problem solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to directly support our warfighters.
As a technology enabled analyst lead on our team, you’ll explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help your client and team understand their mission environment to more effectively support warfighter missions. You’ll validate information and apply client tradecraft as you support and drive the development of new technical solutions for targeters and warfighters. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills as a technology enabled analyst, and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our warfighters.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with providing direct support to operational organizations, specifically national mission forces
- 3+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis and counter threats
- Experience with Voltron, DataXplorer, JEMA-IC, M3, TAC, ICReach, TIDE, Firetruck, the Attack the Network Tools Suite, Analyst Notebook, or Palantir
- 2+ years of experience with developing technical solutions to analytic problems, including Python
- Experience with Python libraries focused on data analytics and data science, including Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, or Scikit Learning
- Experience in working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT and the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with using Agile software development methods in a DevOps environment
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Git, and GitHub and GitLab
- Experience with network security, including access and authorization for PKI and chain trusting
- Experience with exploiting and dissecting large data sets
- Experience with previous deployment directly supporting the customer
- Experience with training and briefing
- Experience with Military Forces support
- Experience with counter threat, C-IED, C-WMD, and counter narcotic analysis and problem sets
- Experience with deployment to hostile environments
- Experience with Google Earth, ArcGIS, and Proton
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree preferred
- DoD 8570-Compliant Certification, including Security+
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.