We are a small husband and wife homebuilding company. We mostly build cottage style homes. We are looking for a personal assistant for 3 days a week. Reliable transportation and your own smart phone with ability to text or email photos is needed. The work would be different week to week but would include things like:
- Calling utility companies to start service.
- Running errands like picking up small items (like lights) and delivering them to a property.
- Checking on progress of properties (not working on them). Like checking to see if counters were installed and measuring to make sure they were installed correctly. Taking photos.
- Turning in permits to the city
- Updating spreadsheets
- Filling out paperwork
- Filing paperwork
- Putting up signs
- Picking up key
- Quickbook entries
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture