As a .Net Developer on the R2i technology team, you play an integral part in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between our clients’ needs and technology delivery. This role will design, develop and launch .NET web-based applications (Sitecore and EPiServer) working within a team as well as be an individual contributor. By applying proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, this role will document, track and provide updates on project statues as well as lead code reviews and knowledge transfer sessions.
We are experience tremendous growth and this role will make a significant impact on the business and in helping to grow the technology team and our continuing offerings to our clients.
Who Are You:
You should have a deep understanding of software development life cycle and Sitecore development standards and best practices
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide progress updates to team lead/project manager
- Support Agile Scrum teams with technical solutions for new product capabilities
- Work with and extend existing code and applications to implement client requirements and remediation tasks
- Develop custom .NET solutions built within Content Management Systems (Sitecore and EPiServer)
- Assist with the creation of Architecture and Entity-Relationship Models and Diagrams
- Create/maintain object oriented maintainable code
- Design, development and testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology, and tools
- Ensure deliverables are on time and are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Provide technical support for clients
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- 5+ years hands-on development experience using .NET (3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5+)
- 5+ years Object Oriented experience using best practices design patterns and software framework development
- 5+ years hands-on experience in relational database design and development, preferable SQL Server
- Understanding of digital marketing capabilities of Sitecore and other Content Management Systems utilizing best practices for customization and implementation
- Experienced using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferable GIT
- Experience using Continuous Integration Frameworks
- Familiar with the structure and operation of IIS (7.0 and higher)
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical diagrams and documentation
- Familiar with ADA Accessibility Compliance and Regulations
- Familiar with GDPR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
R2i is an independent, full-service agency that creates digital solutions that connect and accelerate customer experiences to drive measurable impact for the clients we serve. Our core capabilities across strategy and insights, marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing are designed to advance customer engagements and deliver measurable results. For over a decade we have worked with mid-market brands to deploy best-in-class marketing technology solutions to support an integrated approach to managing the customer journey. R2i serves high tech, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, professional services, higher education/non-profit, and consumer clients including Microsoft, Ingram Micro, Pentair, Leidos, American Cancer Society, University of Michigan, and Fiat Chrysler Uconnect. R2i is headquartered in Baltimore with offices in Seattle, and Silicon Valley.