We are honored to be a Glassdoor's Best Place to Work Recipient for 2023, our 4th year in a row!
Night Time Clean-Up
A position at Crew Carwash is more than just a job, it's a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
It's a stepping-stone to a successful future. You’ll gain life experience that goes far beyond just providing a great service in a friendly environment. Here are some of the benefits of working at Crew Carwash:
- Flexible Hours. You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We can arrange your work schedule around them.
- Competitive Pay. Your base hourly rate is guaranteed at $16/hr.
- College tuition assistance. We give up to $2,500 each year. Just average 20 hours worked per week to qualify.
- A fun, professional, outdoor work environment. Our car wash is a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Career advancement opportunities. Half of our current management team started in this role.
- No Experience Is Necessary. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
In general, the primary function of the Clean-up Associate is to ensure overall cleanliness to the exterior grounds and interior wash tunnel. The hours for this position are 9 PM - 1 AM, 3-5 days/week.
Maintain Cleanliness of wash tunnel
- Pick up all trash in tunnel
- Scrub all tunnel walls, stainless steel blowers, stands, and arches
- Scrub air curtains
- Spray down all walls, blowers, equipment and floor each night
Must be flexible on work days due to weather restrictions.
Crew Carwash is an equal opportunity employer and always maintains a drug-free workplace.