Nonpareil Health Group is a Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center located in Murrieta, CA.
Shifts: Open availability; weekends a must. (8:30am-5:00pm).
Full Time 5 days a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals.
- Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of the client: coordinates with other staff as needed.
- Provides suggestions and education to client and family.
- Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, process of client toward goals, and need for modifying goals and treatment.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation.
- Perform group/individual counseling.
- Maintain required licensing and or certification.
- Update treatment plans weekly.
- Co-facilitates assigned group of family sessions, as needed.
- Complete notes within 24 hours.
- Registered or Certifies as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor by one of the DHCS approved certifying organization.
- Valid CPR certification or willing to get within the first 2 weeks of hire.
- Pre-Employment Screening: Background check, drug screen, TB test, and Physical (covered by the company).
- Completed primary series and first booster of the Covid-19 vaccine is required for out facility per the Department of Public Health.
- Aggressive pay increase in first 6 months and year of employement.
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental plans.
Check out our website: www.solutionbasedtreatment.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Multiple Locations