Monday – Friday work schedules between 8am-8pm ET; Schedules posted every two weeks for following 2 weeks.
Enjoy competitive pay as you launch your career within the financial services industry.
Our Global Investor & Distribution Solutions division is a leading service provider within the financial investment industry. We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated financial service professionals to join our growing team.
What you can expect:
As an Investor Services Representative, you will work in a dynamic inbound contact center assisting people reach their personal financial goals. In this position you will respond to a variety of mutual fund investment requests from shareholders and financial professionals. This can include establishing new accounts, processing various transactions such as contributions, withdrawals, and maintenance, and educating customers on the legal requirements and certifications needed.
This role is well suited for those who enjoy working as part of a team and are driven to provide exceptional service to our clients.
What SS&C offers you?
SS&C believes that a balanced life is important. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a variety of programs, tools, and resources to help you manage the health and well-being of you and your family, and reaching your financial goals.
- Competitive pay plus bonus opportunities
- Monday – Friday work schedule, no late night or weekends
- Remote opportunity with equipment provided
- Paid training to provide you with the tools for success
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Disability plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program including paid holidays and volunteer time
- Retirement plan with 100% employer match up to 6% and immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement
- Personal and professional development programs internal certifications
Experience and Skills you bring to SS&C:
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for providing quality service in a professional environment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team environment while remaining knowledgeable of our evolving industry
- Ability to communicate complex financial information in tangible, simple terms
- Proven ability to adapt your communication style based on the customer’s level of understanding in order to meet their needs
- Research and problem resolution skills
- Strong commitment to continuous learning and development
- Previous financial services and mutual fund experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work and education experience preferred
Required Minimum Work-space and Internet Specifications:
- High speed internet with wired connection
- Work space in your home to attend training and work without interruption
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Now offering virtual interviews through innovative technology with HireVue. Upon review of your application and resume, you may receive a link from us to requesting you to complete our virtual interview as part of the next step in our hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
Work Location: Remote