The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Under the general supervision of the Divisional Secretary for Business, coordinate and facilitate all reception, mailroom, and office duties for the Business Department as required.
- Assist Business Team with Scanning, copying, faxing and filing.
- Provide support to the DSB, ADSB, and Business/Property Team Members
- Verification of accuracy of scanning services provided by the outside vendor.
- Reconciling of hard copy files scanned with TSA records.
- Storing reconciled spreadsheets of closed and scanned files in shared drive for accountability of records.
- Assist in filing all property items, correspondence, etc. for the department.
- All Reception Duties for CAS Divisional Headquarters
- Assist in sorting, delivering, and sending mail/packages for Divisional Headquarters.
- Provide general support to the Business Department, including, but not limited to, meetings, preparing reports, responding to phone inquiries.
- Communicate with Corps Officers/Program Directors as needed to gather information and data on any Business/Property Matters
- Monitor reservations for Conference Rooms
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas, and create for meetings as requested.
- Keep a running inventory of stock and distribute/order as required or requested.
- Perform any additional tasks as deemed necessary for the smooth operation of the department and administrative support of the DSB, ADSB, and associated team members.