Language service company is looking for a native English teacher based in the United States. The applicant should be a university graduate with sound expertise and background experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
The teacher will conduct group classes via video conference as a pilot run over a month.
Lesson plans to be developed should cover the following 3 pharmaceutical English-focused topics:
1. Health, types of illnesses / diseases and their symptoms, pathologies. A class should be vocabulary and pronunciation focused, based around these technical concepts.
2. Pharmaceutical advice, frequently asked questions in the drugstore. Conversation and sentence production for the follow-up of foreign patients. Diagnosis and dosage to be prescribed according to the condition.
3. Dermopharmacy in English. Giving dermatological and cosmetic advice (non-prescription products). We will focus on this topic especially with a view towards summertime and skin-protection.
Initially, only these topics are to be covered in the group classes. Lesson plans to elaborate on further topics going forward.
Timetable: mornings or noon (applicants should include their US time zone in their application).
Teachers are advised to deliver .ppt presentations in their classes. Maximum number of students per group: 6
Hiring basis: self-employed
Rates to be defined.
Send us your resume and cover letter to info-at-krausssolutions.com as well as your current availability in your application to set up a video conference interview.
Job Type: Contract
- Do you have background experience in the pharmaceutical industry?
Do you have previous experience teaching pharmaceutical English?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply