The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision:
To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
All posting locations:
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America, N/A, Illinois, United States of America, N/A, Pennsylvania, United States of America
03 - Finance
03 - 21 - Planning and Performance Management (PPM) - Commercial
Description & Requirements
Sales Finance Manager- PPM
The area PPM provides financial support for the Area Finance Director- Area Vice President- Area Head of Execution- and Customer Vice Presidents. The position offers the right candidate an opportunity to analyze and report on sales and trade expense. A top candidate will find ways to use this information to partner with their sales counterparts to grow the business.
The PPM will support the team with the following activities- but not limited to: annual budget targets (“AOP Planning”)- weekly/monthly routine financial routines- month-end reporting- revenue mix analysis- customer profitability- in-market performance- hierarchy/integration activities- and ZBB planning and analysis.
The role provides opportunities to learn the U.S. sales organization structure and business unit categories. The PPM will work closely with senior management within the group and the field sales teams.
The right candidate must have strong analytical abilities- systems/financial tools agility (SAP- Excel- PowerPoint and FiT)- a sense of urgency and strong organizational skills.
This role provides the candidate an opportunity to further develop both short-term and long-term planning- financial analysis- and strategic thinking / planning
Produce weekly and monthly reporting documents and automate reports to support Rituals & Routines
- Coach and develop others in the mastering of Sales analytic tools and resources
- Manage trade budgets and maintain accurate forecasting
- Coordinate cross functional support to meet deliverables; key point of contact for CVP’s on the customer P&L
- Liaise with senior leaders of the organization and key stakeholders in the CBTs and BUs to facilitate communication across teams
- Monitor and analyze variances; provide reporting to senior management
- Serve as the primary point of escalation for CBTs and BUs for all issues related to trade analytics
- Develop reporting enhancements and process improvements
- Support Sales Team P&L activities- including profitability metrics
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support business needs
- Financial planning and reporting
- Ad hoc projects
- Continuous improvement of best practices across the business
- Analyze and determine insights from key business drivers- trends- and operating metrics by translating data into insights and action
- Communicate recommendations to ADF- AVP- and Head of Execution
- Fill-in for ADF in meetings (MPR- WPR- business reviews- etc.) when schedule conflicts arise
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and results-oriented in a time-sensitive environment
- Strong analytical skills
Strong understanding of Excel and SAP and learning new systems and processes
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity