Serve as a capture executive to pursue large-scale opportunities within the federal intelligence marketplace. Identify and win executable business for federal civilian clients through applying expertise across the business development life cycle, including opportunity identification through shaping and capture and proposal and contract startup and execution. Leverage senior-level leadership and extensive community relationships within the federal intelligence marketplace. Apply experience with both capture and business development, including leveraging analytics, digital solutions, engineering, Cyber, and mission expertise to build addressable market and increased technical solutions development work. Lead complex negotiations with industry partners to build teams supporting large complex procurements, lead capture for complex and technical bids, including identifying and comprehending clients’ requirements and buying patterns, develop complex technical solution options, and build a cost-competitive industry team that can deliver client impact through a winning bid. Drive market-based competitive intelligence, market assessments, client assessments, and strategic planning efforts for expanding specific client-based opportunity portfolios and pipelines. Manage key stakeholder relationships and keep the business leadership team informed and engaged in advancing strategic partnerships with clients and industry partners.
- 12+ years of experience with managing complex IT solutions and development capture efforts for intelligence community (IC) and government clients
- Experience with leading large-scale $100M+ captures and developing complex technical solutions
- Experience with developing and maintaining effective internal and external business relationships with client decision-makers and industry partners
- Experience with the successful execution of all phases of a large and multi-year capture effort, including strategic planning, teaming, proposals, market, or competitive and price-to-win analyses
- Ability to show expertise in the business development life cycle and solution, including selling methodologies and communicating multi-step and interdependent activities effectively to capture teams and ensure the efficient execution of captured efforts
- Ability to lead teams and stakeholders throughout the capture process, operate strategically at the enterprise level, including department- or agency-level senior executives or the C-suite, and establish client relationships with one or more federal civilian departments or agencies
- Ability to advance large-scale opportunities through the entire capture life cycle with an emphasis on opportunities 18-36 months ahead of solicitation release successfully
- Ability to work as part of an integrated account and opportunity capture team in a matrixed organization with a collaboration and team-centric culture
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree or 10+ years of experience with capture or business development
- Possession of excellent project management and analytical skills, including coordinating, collaborating, and leading responsibly without oversight
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.