Frac Shack™ is a fast paced, exciting and progressive company experiencing incredible growth! Our team includes employees who are high energy, creative and passionate about what they do. As a company, we pride ourselves on building a culture that values employees and promotes innovation, diversity, excellence in communication and commitment to personal/professional growth.
Are interest in getting your foot in the Recruiting door?
Join our team and you will find Frac Shack advocates a healthy working environment and opportunities to experience the rewards of contributing to a proactive and competent team.
To check out what a Frac Shack™ is, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5a3pbxlo54
The Recruiter will report to the Human Resources Manager and will be responsible for recruitment and selection activities.
- Sources and screens resumes
- Conducts preliminary phone screens
- Coordinates and conducts interviews with department managers
- Coordinate pre-employment drug & alcohol screens, criminal background checks, human performance evaluations (HPEs) and motor vehicle reports (MVRs) for all candidates
- Track and document all candidate activity
- Create and extend offers of employment
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Conducts reference checks as required
- Establishes relationships with talent providers including various state sponsored employment organizations technical trade Schools, High Schools, military bases, and associations.
- Submits reports to corporate HR on recruiting and hiring statistics and activities, accomplishments and challenges.
- Evaluates recruiting processes within Division and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Some travel (up to 20%) will be required
- Applicant must possess a valid US passport as they will be required to travel to Canada for training.
- All applicants will be required to pass a criminal background check.
ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL
- Minimum of 1 year Recruiting experience
- Can-do attitude is a must
- The ability to prioritize is a must
- Always approachable and professional
- Experience in high volume recruiting is preferred
- Must be a self- starter, task and goal oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- If you possess the skills and experience required for this role, please submit your resume, covering letter and salary expectations by responding to this job posting.
Job Type: Full-time