Elmcroftby Eclipse Senior Living is a best-in-class Senior Housing operatingcompany. This is a great opportunity tojoin a rapidly growing company targeting significant growth in senior housingvia 3rd party management agreements, acquisitions, anddevelopment. The ideal candidate ishighly motivated, a self-starter, and thrives in a competitive environment
Directsand coordinates food service activities of the community. Supervises andcoordinates activities of kitchen associates engaged in purchasing andpreparing food and supplies.
Directlysupervises all associates in the Dietary Department. Responsibilitiesinclude interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, anddirecting work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates;addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Meets company expectationsestablished for the Dining Services Department.
- Becomes completely familiarwith state regulations governing Assisted Living.
- Ensures thatmenus conform to nutritional expectations, governmentregulations, and internal procedures by following those menus provided bythe Elmcroft Senior Living consultant dietician
- Reviews Resident diet informationand discusses requests, changes, and inconsistencies with Resident/residentrepresentative, professional staff, and/or resident food committee.
- Serves appropriate foods to observeholidays and religious celebrations.
- Establishes competitive purchasingpractices. Manages expenses within given budget parameters .
- Prepares work schedules for kitchenpersonnel to ensure presence of requisite labor force on each shift.
- Oversees and coordinates work ofcooks and other kitchen associates. Provides cookingcoverage during week to cover kitchen schedule.
- Participates in the Manager on DutyProgram, as assigned.
- Driving for community business.
- Performs other duties as assignedand which relate to the success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happinessof our residents.
- Education: High school diploma orgeneral education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/ortraining; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory experience in a foodservice setting recommended.
- Dietary Certifications as requiredper State Guidelines.
- Must be 21 years of ageand in possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Have and maintain clean drivingrecord.
- Travel may be required asneeded
Job Type: Full-time
- culinary: 1 year (Required)
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off