Progress your career with this innovative manufacturing organization and join an awesome team of light industrial colleagues. We have immediate openings for Warehouse Assemblers level I, II, and III. This Assembler role is an important part of the end-to-end manufacturing process to ensure quality production output is achieved. Consistent attendance and performance are keys to success in this role.
Electronic Assembler I, II, & III Responsibilities
- Fabricate and assemble parts, pieces, and products using an array of tools and equipment.
- Have a strong attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Constant dexterity performance repeatedly on a daily basis will be performed in this role.
- Disassemble and troubleshoot parts or whole product to ensure assembly specification have been met.
- Perform quality inspections and report back any issues to supervisor or department manager.
- Assemble within time performances to maintain production goals.
- Ability to ramp and pick-up on new techniques or assembly requirements quickly are ideal.
Ideal Electronic Assembler I, II, & III candidate will have...
- 3+ years experience in an assembler role within a production/manufacturing environment
- Stable work history within the past 3-5 years
- High school or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long period of time
- Effective written and verbal communication
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Electronic Assembler I, II, & III Work Environment & Performance
Candidate must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment and have the ability to lift up to 65 lbs independently. Must be able to operate a hand truck. Able to adhere, take direction, and respond in English. The Assembler position requires constant movements such as bending, twisting, stooping, pushing, pulling, and other bodily movements throughout the day in order to fully perform job duties.
Electronic Assembler I, II, & III Work Schedule
The position is a long-term temporary opportunity with upside for direct employment based on performance and open availability. The Assembler position offers a full-time 40 hour per week schedule with overtime requirements including weekends, evenings, and potentially holidays (as required). 100% attendance is vital to the success in this role.
Salary is up to $12/hr DOE with awesome overtime earning potential. Apply today! (Interviews currently underway.)
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates. Contact us today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.