PPT Consulting, a regional consulting firm specializing in People, Process and Technology solutions, is seeking a qualified Workday Report Writer Analyst to support HR and Payroll reporting for a large healthcare provider located in NYC. The candidate will be working with business customers to define reporting requirements and lead the development of key reports to timely completion with accurate data. This includes evaluating, designing, developing and testing reports. The successful candidate will have demonstrated hands on experience in design, development and implementation of reports within HR and Payroll functional modules. This position also serves as a business liaison for production support including business requirement gathering, troubleshooting issues, performing system configurations, uploading data, data analysis and testing system releases.
- Serve as the Workday HCM/Payroll data and reporting subject matter expert
- Work with business partners and HRIS subject matter experts to document report requirements, design, develop and deliver Workday reports using Workday’s report writing tools
- Develop comprehensive HCM production support skill sets to include user support, system support, system configuration, monitoring end-user data input, and resolving user issues.
- Use existing systems/applications (Workday, 3rd party add-on applications, etc.) and determine methods to integrate data from multiple systems to produce reports
- Develop and deliver training to end-users on reporting
- Assist in identifying and resolving technical or process issues impacting HR/Payroll data integrity
- Participate in the semi-annual Workday system update process, implementation of new functionality and various HR/Payroll projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in an HRIS Analyst role, with strong emphasis on data analysis and reporting
- 3+ years of advanced Workday report writing experience, both in modifying delivered and creating custom reports
- Demonstrated strong understanding of HR and Payroll functions and data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, macros) to include proficiency in spreadsheet analysis
- Basic SQL report writing skills preferred
- Proven ability to synthesize and translate complex information from a variety of sources in an easy, effective format that is audience appropriate
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience.
References required (3)
Duration: 6+ months
Work location will be in the NYC area
Job Type: Contract
- HRIS: 5 years (Preferred)
- advanced Workday report writing: 3 years (Preferred)