At DigitalPartners.io, we are building a network of Industrial IoT-vendors, integrators, multipliers and partners around a technology consulting business for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in the U.S. (focus on California) and Germany.
The problem we solve:
SMEs make up for 70% of global value creation. Yet, few of them leverage digital technology efficiently.
To build a consulting platform that fosters cost efficiency, growth, sustainability, and the quality of work in the industrial manufacturing / mechanical engineering sectors by helping SMEs to adopt cutting edge, yet proven "Industry 4.0" technology.
To foster B2B collaboration and knowledge exchange beyond organizational boundaries globally.
After determining a client's highest ROI problems/optimization potential during short, focused consulting projects, we match clients with IIoT vendors from our vetted portfolio to implement solutions on the shop floor.
Your role is diverse, flexible and as strategic as it is operational. You enter a bootstrapped business and ideally bring a related business network with you.
This is a PARTNERSHIP request:
You are responsible for establishing the California business / extending the German business operations and will carry responsibility and earn rewards for the revenues you generate while using and contributing to the shared network, database, knowledge resources, vendor portfolio, branding, IT infrastructure and other business assets.
Our partners work under a revenue share agreement. You may choose to focus on business development, on executing consulting projects, or on both.
What we OFFER:
- IIoT Vendor Portfolio and Market Intelligence
- Brand, website, corporate resources, etc.
- Network and reputation
- a flexible, autonomous business partnership
- a scalable and rewarding revenue opportunity
- a culture of knowledge exchange, transparency and personal growth support
Core tasks BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
- Business Development / Sales
- Account Management (vendors, clients, partners)
- CRM, Databases, Portfolio maintenance
Core tasks CONSULTING:
- User research, market research
- Business Analytics
- IIoT-Technology Analysis
- Organisational Change Consulting
- Innovation Consulting,
- Technology Strategy Consulting
- Management Consulting
- Structuring and solving problems from the business level to the technical solution-requirements level
- Stakeholder Management
You MUST have:
- university degree
- strong entrepreneurial business acumen
- superior communication skills
- strong IT and data-affinity
- flexible work attitude
- you have worked in the U.S. or Germany for 3+ years and have basic market knowledge of one of those markets
- you are currently based in Germany (preferably Berlin) or California, USA (preferably San Francisco)
IDEALLY, you have some additional knowledge and experiences:
- Data Engineering, Data Science, Python and Tensorflow
- IIoT-solutions from sensors over network protocols to applications including AI, Robotics, Wearables, Predictive Maintenance, process optimization, product optimization, and other Industry 4.0 solutions
- Strategy Consulting / IT-consulting / other Consulting
- Mechanical engineering
- Industrial manufacturing
- IT engineering/software development
- B2B Business Development & Sales
- B2B Marketing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $200,000.00 /year
Company's Facebook page: